Flats are located at Perchel. Off plan new construction Malaga coty with 2,3 and 4 rooms.
Expected delivery date second quarter of 2017.
FOUNDATION AND STRUCTURE:
- The foundation is made of features with reinforced concrete. The choice of wall constructions depends on the features of the area, the morphology of the land and the current regulations.
- Reticulate party floors, according to the CTE DB-SE “Structural Safety”. Flat slabs of reinforced concrete in ramps formation.
-Exterior enclosures is a cavity wall with solid perforated brick in the outer side, busbar system with mortar and dry partition walls, -pladur system- in the inner side, with thermal insulation with Lana de roca or glass fibre according to CTE DB-HE “Energy saving”.
- Division properties with ½ thick perforated brick foot and double brickwork self-supporting –pladur typ - and sound isolation, according to CTE DB-HR “Sound protection”.
- Interior distribution walls in the interior houses by means of dry partition walls with panels of 15 mm.
-When it comes to kitchen and bathrooms, dry partition walls will be hydrofuged
Thermal and acoustic isulation in exterior enclosures of houses by means of glass wool fiber according to
CTE DB-HE “Energy saving”.
Waterproof Roofs and Terraces with asphalt fabric, according to CTE DB-HS “Healthiness”. Covers of houses which are thermal insulated with polystyrene panels, according to CTE DB-HE “Energy saving”.
- The inverted waterproof roof is made up of asphalt cloth with thermal insulated and made of extruded polystyrene with a gravel finish or ceramic walls in case of terraces or porches.
- In compliance with the Technical Code for New Buildings, DB-SU “Safety of use”.
EDGEBANDING AND INTERIOR LININGS:
- Plaster false ceiling in Kitchens, Bathrooms, toilets, lobbies, distributors and corridors.
- Garnished and coated with plaster “a good vision” in the rest of roofs of houses.
- A movable false ceiling for the air conditioning machine in the ceiling of the secondary bathroom.
- Rendering with cement mortar above exterior enclosures of houses.
- Tiling with upmarket stoneware tiles in kitchens, bathrooms and toilets.
- Exterior decorated veneer on wall with pieces of high resistance stoneware.
- Inner tiled floor with floating floor of natural wood, stratified with thick top layer of selected precious wood
- Stairs wrapped with platforms of natural wood in penthouses.
- Kitchen,bathroom and toilet, tiled floors with stoneware tiles of ceramic.
- The paviments of porchs, terraces and the tiled floors will be non-slip ceramic flooring tiles for outer surfaces, according to CTE.
- Parking plot and cellar continuous floor of smoothed concrete. .- - - Coping of natural stones in doorstep and thresholds.
INTERIOR WOODWORK AND IRONMONGERY:
- Main entrance door at home, Reinforced front door with security lock with three points and door hinge
- 2 - - 2 -
- Interior walls and ceilings laquered fabric.
- Living room and kitchen doors, with clear glass.
- Fittings are finished in stainless steel.
- Built-in wardrobes monoblock, lined with middle shelf and hanging rod.
- Walk in closet lined with melanine table.
OUTDOOR WOODWORK :
- Outdoor woodwork with PVC profiles, not only sliding but also fitted according to CTE DB-HE “Energy saving” and DB-HR “Sound protection”.
- Double glazing with thermal and acoustic aisolation in all the reliance housing.
- A compact raised vault and roller shutters of aluminium slats in all the bedrooms.
SANITARY WARE AND PLUMBING:
- Inner cold and warm water installation with copper piper or cross-linked polyethylene, according to CTE DB-HS
- Warm water provided by heat pump with eMix system, according to DB-HE “Energy saving”
with electric heater support in each house.
- Sanitary wares of vitrified porcelain, chrome-plated joystick taps.
- Water intake and sewers for washing maschine and dishwashers.
- Independent stopcocks in humid rooms and general stopcock.
- Exterior water inlet in backyard, terrace and solarium.
- High electrical installation, according to the existing standards of Ministry of Industry.
- TV and telephone points in kitchen, livingroom and bedrooms.
- Needed suply for access to the wire television services.
- Electronic video doorman.
VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING:
-Inside the houses, the ventilation is produced by the mechanical ventilation system n interior de viviendas, la ventilación será mediante sistema de ventilación mecánica, according to the CTE DB-HS ““Healthiness””, with extractors on roof, micro ventilation integrated in carpentry and the humidity sensitive extract units on the roof of bathrooms and kitchen.
- Air conditioning installation by means of a pipe with heat pump multisplits. inverter System.
- As for interior surfaces, it will apply for plastic and plain paint in vertical surfaces.
- As for horizontal surfaces and plasterboard ceilings in kitchen and bathrooms, it will apply for white plastic paint.
- As for exterior surfaces, it will apply for stone-effect paint.
EXTERIOR and other:
- automatic garage door
- Lifts for cars
The developer reserve the right for any modifications that might occur during construction
The description and the sales prices indicated for the properties offered for sale on this site are believed to be correct. Notwithstanding, the information contained in this web site is subject to errors and omissions, and the properties themselves subject to price changes, prior sale or withdrawal from the market.
Additional costs for the buyer when purchasing a property in the Marbella area include: 8% I.T.P. (Transfer Tax) up to the amount of 400.000€, 9% from the amounts between 400,000€ to 700,000€ and 10% for any amount higher than 700,000€ or 10% VAT and 1.5% stamp duty for new properties bought from a developer. Additionally, the buyer pays the notary fees and costs for the inscription of the title deeds in the land registry. In compliance with the Decree of the Junta de Andalucía 218/2005 of 11 October, a copy of the Information Sheet for this property is available at our Main Office in Avd Simon Bolivar17 L24 29011 Málaga
Validez de precios 7 días, sujeto a disponibilidades y confirmación por propietarios.
Se considera que la descripción y los precios indicados para las propiedades a la venta en este sitio web son correctos. No obstante, la información que contiene esta web puede ser sujeta a errores u omisiones. Las propiedades pueden ser sujetas a cambio de precio, venta o retirada del mercado.
Los gastos adicionales de compra de la vivienda a cargo del comprador son: el 8% I.T.P. hasta la suma de 400.000€, más el 9% por la parte del precio que exceda de 400.000€ y hasta 600.000€, más el 10% de lo que exceda de 600.000€ para el caso de vivienda de segunda mano o el 10% de IVA y el 1.5% sobre Actos Jurídicos Documentados para nuevas propiedades compradas directamente al promotor. Adicionalmente, el comprador paga los gastos de Notaría y gastos de Inscripción de la escritura en el Registro de la Propiedad. Según el R.D. de la Junta de Andalucía 218/2005 del 11 de octubre, Usted tiene a su disposición copia de la correspondiente Ficha Informativa de esta propiedad en nuestra oficina principal de AVENIDA SIMON BOLIVIAR 17 MALAGA KINOS o en las oficinas de las Entidades financieras o Empresas con las que colaboramos.