Artículo

Large bei.jpg

The EIB grants a loan of 25 million to Dominion to digitize production

Adriana Duran 06/04/2014

Kinos Relations.
Kinos has built a broad global real estate investment platform for private and institutional investors around the world.
For 15 years, we have focused on R & D, proptech is the present of real estate management and business investment. This platform unites and links people with investment opportunities and assets for sale with owners of capital that seek investment opportunities all through all kinds of relationships in Spain, Europe and internationally.


We thank our investors for putting their trust in us, we offer our work and knowledge available to capital throughout the world.
Find out how Kinos can help you find opportunities in the real estate or business sector and how we can help you sell your company or assets in a mutually beneficial balance.


For more information visit: www.kinosholding.com or www.kinosgroup.com
Torus Real Estate Network http://torus.kinosgroup.com
Or send mail to info@kinosgroup.com

The EIB grants a loan of 25 million to Dominion to digitize production

The European Investment Bank (EIB) has signed a loan of 25 million euros to the Spanish technology and engineering services company Dominion to support the group's innovation projects in its centers in Seville, Bilbao, Madrid and Barcelona

This loan will specifically strengthen the "digitalization of production processes" of this Basque company, subsidiary of the automotive components company CIE Automotive, as explained by the European Commission (EC) in a statement.

These changes in production will be carried out in sectors such as the management of health services, telecommunications or industry, which the EIB describes as "key to the EU economy".

According to a statement from the EIB, 77% of this funding will go to innovation projects in the centers that the group has in Bilbao, Seville, Madrid and Barcelona, ​​while the remaining 23% will be used for the headquarters in Ratingen (west of Germany).

The vice president of the EC for Employment, Growth, Investment and Competitiveness, Jyrki Katainen, said that this loan "will allow Dominion to launch a new program of research, development and innovation for the benefit of its customers and competitiveness."

The agreement between the EIB and Dominion has financial backing from the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI), the main tool of the Investment Plan for Europe when it comes to mobilizing investment.